1. The promoter is Elanco New Zealand (company no. 7851116), 106 Wiri Station Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand (Promoter).
Terms and Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter the “Elanco NZ Pets Instagram Win an Elanco Flea Treatment of your choice Promotion” (Promotion) and on the prize form part of these terms and conditions.
3. Participation into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
How to Enter and Eligibility
4. Entry into the Promotion is open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees and directors of the Promoter and the immediate families of employees and directors of the Promoter are not eligible to enter. The Promoter’s agencies, employees of any company associated with the competition or immediate family members are also ineligible to enter.
6. To enter, participants must post a photo of their flea treated pet with their Advantage®, Advocate® or Seresto® product on the specified post at https://www.instagram.com/elanconzpets/ to go in the draw to win an Elanco flea treatment of their choice.
7. Multiple entries into the Promotion are permitted, provided that different photos of flea treated pets with their Advantage®, Advocate® or Seresto® product on the specified post are supplied.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant Closing Time and Date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to request proof of a Participant’s eligibility (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any Participant who submits an entry that is not made strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Promotion & Prize
10. The promotion commences at 12.30pm on 6 November 2020 and closes at 11.59pm on 20 November 2020 (Closing Time and Date). Entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Time and Date.
11. There is one Elanco flea treatment to be won. The winner can choose from either Advantage®, Advocate® or Seresto® as their prize. The Prize is not exchangeable, negotiable or redeemable for cash.
12. If the Prize or any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part of the Prize with a prize or equal value and/or specification.
13. The Prize draw will take place at Elanco New Zealand, Manukau Office at 106 Wiri Station Rd Manukau, Auckland on 24 November 2020 at 11am (Draw Date). The prize winner will be drawn at random and will be the first eligible entry drawn.
14. The prize winner will be notified by the Promoter (or their agent) within five business days of the draw by direct message on Instagram using the prize winner’s Instagram user name.
15. If the Prize is unclaimed because the prize winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days following the prize draw or if the Promoter determines that the prize winner is not eligible to participate in a prize draw, the Prize will be redrawn. The Promoter is not responsible if the prize winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days after the draw. If the Prize remains unclaimed 20 business days after the Draw Date, then it shall be redrawn.
16. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Participant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
17. The Promoter’s decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering into this Promotion participants agree that, if they are a prize winner, the Promoter may use their details (including name, likeness, image and/or voice) for promotional and media purposes for the purposes of promoting this competition and any products manufactured distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter’s Animal Health business for an unlimited period without remuneration in relation to the prize draw, including (without limitation) announcing the prize winner on its website and/or its social media channels, once the prize winner has been notified.
Limitation of liability
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any cost, expense, loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (Loss), arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in the Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Prize-winner or Participant; or
(f) use of the Prize by a Prize-winner and any accompanying person or any other person, even where such Loss was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
21. The participant releases the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram and their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledges that:
(a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform;
(b) any information provided by the participant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any social media platform; and
(c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any social media platform.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.