ELANCO NZ PETS SERESTO® FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
1. The promoter is Elanco New Zealand (company no. 7851116), 106 Wiri Station Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand (Promoter).
Terms and Conditions of Entry
2. Information provided on the Seresto® flea collar competition post published to Elanco NZ Pets Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Elanc... and Instagram channels https://www.instagram.com/elan... (Competition Post) including how to enter the competition, (Promotion) Prizes and the Promotion Period form part of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
How to Enter and Eligibility
4. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over (Participant) with a legitimate personal profile and not a troll account or business account.
5. Employees and directors of the Promoter and the social media management agency acting on the Promoter’s behalf (Agency) and the immediate families of employees and directors of the Promoter and the Agency are not eligible to enter.
6 To be eligible to enter the Promotion, an entry must be made in accordance with the instructions on the relevant Competition Post. Only entries deemed reasonable and attainable as determined by the Promoter or the Agency will be considered for the draw.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant Closing Time and Date.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to request proof of a Participant’s eligibility (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any Participant who submits an entry that is not made strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. The Promotion commences at the time the Competition Post is published and closes at the time stated on the Competition Post (Closing Time and Date) (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Time and Date.
10. The Prize draw(s) will take place at the Agency’s office at 103 Onehunga Mall, Onehunga, Auckland 1061 within 48 hours of the Closing Time and Date (Draw Date). The Prize-winner(s) will be drawn randomly (and separately) and will be the first eligible entries drawn.
11. The Prize-winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter or the Agency within 5 business days of the Draw Date by [direct message to the Prize winner’s Facebook or Instagram profile. (A business day means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday nor a public holiday in Auckland, New Zealand.)
12. If a Prize is unclaimed because a Prize-winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days following the Draw Date or if the Promoter determines that a Prize-winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion, the Prize may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, be forfeited and redrawn. The Promoter is not responsible if the Prize-winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days after the Draw Date.
13. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or the Agency, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Participant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
14. Details of the Prize(s) are stated on the relevant Competition Post.
15. The Prize(s) cannot be exchanged, negotiated, transferred or redeemed for cash. If the Prize(s) or any part of the Prize(s) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) or part of the Prize(s) with a prize or equal value and/or specification.
16. The Promoter’s decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize-winner(s) consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to, the Promoter using their details(including name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) or any photographs provided in the Competition Post for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter’s Animal Health business for an unlimited period of time without remuneration.
Limitation of liability
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the Agent shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including direct, indirect and consequential loss or damages) incurred by the Participant or any other person [or their pet] as a result of or in connection with the Promotion.
20. The Participant releases the social media platform(s) and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledges that:
(a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform;
(b) any information provided by the Participant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any social media platform; and
(c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any social media platform.
21. The Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.