1. The promoter is Elanco New Zealand, 106 Wiri Station Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104, New Zealand (company no. 7851116) (Promoter).
Terms and Conditions of Entry
2. Information on how to enter the (Seresto™ WIN a Weber® Baby Q® BBQ) (Promotion) and the Prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
3. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
How to Enter and Eligibility
4. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years or over (Participant) and purchase one or more of the following Qualifying Products from a participating veterinary clinic, pet retailer or an authorised online retailer in New Zealand during the promotion period 1 February 2022 to 31 March 2022 (Promotion Period): Seresto™ Flea & Tick Collar for Kittens and Cats, Seresto™ Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs less than or equal to 8kg, and/or Seresto™ Flea & Tick Collar for Dogs Over 8kg (Qualifying Product).
5. Employees and directors of the Promoter and the agency and the immediate families of employees and directors of the Promoter and agency are not eligible to enter.
6. Participants who meet the entry criteria must enter the draw online at https://www.win.seresto.nz to complete the entry, including entering personal details, the quantity of Seresto™ collars purchased and the barcode number. Please note that the receipt must be retained as proof of purchase and must be produced by the prize winners at the request of the Promoter.
7. Multiple entries into the Promotion are permitted, provided that multiple Seresto™ collars have been purchased and each entry includes a separate barcode number.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant Closing Time and Date. Such entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to request proof of a Participant’s eligibility (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence). If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine same. The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any Participant who submits an entry that is not made strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The Promotion commences at 9.00am on 1 February 2022 and closes at 11.59pm on 31 March 2022 (Closing Time and Date) (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Time and Date.
11. The Prize draw will take place at the Agency’s office at 103 Onehunga Mall, Onehunga, Auckland 1061 on 11 April 2022 (Draw Date). Each Prize-winner (Prize-winner(s)) will be drawn randomly and separately and will be the first eligible 10 entries drawn.
12. The Prize-winners will be contacted by the Promoter or their agent within 2 days of the Draw Date by telephone or email using the contact details provided on the Promotion entry form.
13. If a Prize is unclaimed because a Prize-winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days following the Draw Date or if the Promoter determines that a Prize-winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion, the Prize may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, be forfeited and redrawn. The Promoter is not responsible if the Prize-winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days after the Draw Date. (A business day means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday nor a public holiday in Auckland, New Zealand.)
14. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any Participant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
15. The Prize-winner(s) waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to, the Promoter using their details in any media for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter’s business, for an unlimited period of time without remuneration.
16. The prizes are 10 Weber® Baby Q® (Q1000) Titanium Gas Barbecues, valued at $409 RRP incl GST each (Prizes).
Please retain the proof of delivery for warranty purposes. See https://www.weber.com/NZ/en/service/warranties/weber-31692.html. You are responsible for registering and any matter associated to warranty of the Prizes.
17. The Prize cannot be exchanged, negotiated, transferred or redeemed for cash. If the Prize or any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part of the Prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
18. The Promoter’s decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The information submitted to Elanco for the promotion contains data that allows you to be identified, including name, phone number, e-mail and address (Personal Data).
Elanco will process your Personal Data to administer this promotion and will notify you if you are a winner. We may also use the Personal Data of winners in Social Media posts or other forms from Elanco. We will only pass your Personal Data to agents of Elanco in accordance with our privacy notice which is available at: privacy.elanco.com.
By participating in the promotion and providing us with your contact details (Personal Data) you are consenting to use your Personal Data and be notified if you are one of the winners.
Limitation of liability
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (including non-excludable guarantees under applicable consumer protection laws), the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any cost, expense, loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (Loss), arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in the Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a Prize-winner or Participant; or
(f) use of the Prize by a Prize-winner and any accompanying person or any other person, even when such Loss was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
21. The Participant releases the social media platform(s) and its/their associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion and acknowledges that:
(a) the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform;
(b) any information provided by the Participant in connection with the Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to any social media platform; and
(c) any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not to any social media platform.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.